Sunday 29 April 2007

Greenmantle's Progress...

...Or lack of it really.

Cutting a long story short, I finally found another buyer for my flat after the last one became ill and pulled out, but half way into all the legal stuff they withdrew as well! Something dodgy about their mortgage offer it seems. Another two months wasted.

So, through no fault of my own, or my property, I'm back to square one again. There are a couple of new couples interested again at the moment so here's hoping May brings me better fortune as I really, really need to get on with my life now!

Right, having got that out of the way, I shall proceed to some more interesting posts

1 comment:

lilymarlene said...

Good to see your updates! Sorry though about the latest hiccup in your moving plans. It is a devil this moving business....isn't it? Hope you get some genuine offers soon.