Saturday 17 March 2007

Hiatus Status.....

An apology for lack of activity here is offered most profusely by me, to you, in lieu of any pics or posts.

My house buyer has pulled out on me, and thrown my plans into disaray for the time being.

I need to knuckle down and find a solution to the rather difficult position this has left me in, but whilst I am, "knuckling" I find that I don't really have either the material or the enthusiasm to keep finding things to write about here.

I have a few more veiwings lined up this week, so hopefully things will sort themselves out soon, and I will back to my more usual "glass half full" mode.

When I have something positive to report, like Arnie...."I'll be back!"

7 comments:

Melanie Rimmer said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Selling or buying a house is a bugger. I hope it al works out for you in the end.

Frankie said...

The whole thing is vile - our sale fell throgh the first time. The Estate Agent said if it hadn't sold when it did (early Oct) we could forget it until spring. Now is the time people start to buy houses again so you might be lucky. Fingers crossed!

Petunia's Gardener said...

That stinks! Do hope that spring brings out the buyers. Don't worry about us. We'll be here when you have updates to share.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to read about the trouble you're having with the house. I too hope that the Spring will bring out loads of potential buyers.

She Who Digs said...

Sorry to hear about your buyer pulling out & hope that you are able to move soon. SWD

Unknown said...

what a nightmare - about 13 years ago I had 8 successive buyers all fall through - for some ridiculous reasons. Keep your spirits up. I really miss Dig for Victory :-(

Anonymous said...

I hope that life is treating you a bit better now - has anything resolved itself for you?

I have been keeping my fingers crossed

xxx