Sunday 7 September 2008

" Hello......Is There Anybody Out There?"......

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated...... I just kind of lost my mojo for a while there...ha,ha, ha,ha, ha....Sheeeeesh.

Primarily I blame the weather. I tend to go into mental and creative hibernation when it rains too much. Some people get S.A.D in the winter months (Seasonally Affected Disorder) I get W.A.P.P.O. when it rains.........Wet and permanently pissed off.

I had two weeks holiday, and it rained 12 days out of 14. I went back to work and it rained, I planned to do stuff at weekends, only to have to cancel because it rained.

As I look out of the window it is raining this minute.

Prozac anyone ?

2 comments:

Petunia's Gardener said...

Ahh...2008- the summer that wasn't.
Was hoping you'd found something pleasant (& not medical) to distract you away from the internet. Saw in our paper today that August had 5 days of sun, the rest cloudy, and 14 days of rain. I've developed an allegy to something recently (I don't usually have allergies). Perhaps it is the rain! Let's hope not as we head into the rainy months.
Hope you have some rain free outings soon.

Greenmantle said...

Hi PG...Sorry to hear of your ailment, hope it passes off soon.

If it is the rain, How about you take yourself geo-cahing somewhere nice and warm for a week.

There you go, free medical advice with no nasty side effects!