Sunday 12 August 2007

Norwich By Night....

Some views of that most functional of municipal buildings, the main bus station.

Although I'm not a big fan of modern design, in this case the architect seems to have done quite well and I like this structure. I reminds me of a big fish somehow.

In any event, it's more interesting when it's lit up at night, than in the day time I think.






Clearly the 3rd shot is not of the Bus Station, it's the Central Travel Lodge just round the corner.

All I can say is that when you have finished for the day at 5pm, and don't want to spend all evening in a small B&B room, and there's nothing on at the cinema, and you can't have more than the odd pint because you have to have a driving lesson the next morning, you'll photograph just about anything to pass the time. Well I will anyway.

No comments: