Tuesday 6 November 2007

Fire And Brimstone.....(i)

Mobility, or rather, the lack of it, is still a bit of a problem at the moment. Accordingly I havn't been getting up to much of blogworthy note lately. I have however been champing at the bit, and bucking in the traces, to get out with the camera while there is still a bit of Autum colour left. So taking advantage of a modest improvement following my weekly physio session, I hauled myself off to Abington Park in Northampton, where I could wander around slowly on soft ground, and do something more creative than the Telegraph crossword for a change.

As city parks go it's a rather good one, with an excellent bistro style cafe, where swearing photographers can flop down for a rest. And a cappucino.

I've split my attempts at autumnal artisty into two posts, otherwise the sellotape and ticky-tack that holds Blogger together will burst apart at the seams no doubt.... How I wish those clever chaps at Google would please sort the fucking thing out!

(Click to enlarge - If it lets you that is.)


No comments: